1. Eligibility: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Making a purchase will not increase your odds of winning. Giveaways are open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of registration and who have internet access and an e-mail account. Employees, officers and trustees of Sponsor (Virtual RV Show & RV Wholesalers), and their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the Giveaways or win a prize. The Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaways. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entry in the Giveaways may be subject to the policies and terms of third party websites and third-party applications.
2. Sponsor: RV Wholesalers, 530 N. Main St, Lakeview Ohio 43331. Inquiries concerning the Giveaways should be directed to the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Drawings. The Giveaways begin at Noon on monthly show dates Eastern Time (“ET”) and end at 8 p.m. ET (“Giveaways Period”). The Giveaways consists of 8 or more giveaways during an 8 hour show. At the start of the show a potential winner will randomly be selected from all eligible entries received during the applicable event registration process (VirtualRVshow.com website or via Facebook registration forms). The potential winners will be notified by email, Voicemail and/or SMS messaging. Winners may only win one (1) prize per Giveaway Period. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or fails to claim the prize by providing RV Wholesalers with a valid mailing address within ten (5) business days after the notice email is sent, Sponsor will move the prize to the next show and award it to a new potential winner. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaways.
Each hour during the show, there will be a variety of giveaways done by one of 3 methods: 1) Random drawing from the list of registered potential winners, 2) Text to Win: potential winners will text the word “WIN” to the phone number on the screen to be the designated (announced by the show host) winner. For example, the host will say something like this…”the 15th person to text the word “WIN” to this number ____ will win this ____ prize!”
3) Call to Win: The host will announce on screen that he will be taking caller number ___, to win the ____ prize. This two way conversation will be aired live on the streaming service.
4. How to Enter: (i) Automatic Free Entry. By registering for the show and completing the form with your actual first and last name and a valid email address + optional phone number you will be entered for the giveaways. The registration form is located at https://VirtualRVShow.com or may show up as an advertisement on Facebook or Youtube or Search engines. The entrant is deemed to be the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the online entry. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prizes: Vary per show, but may include camping related items, $50 gift cards, memberships to Campground discount clubs, National Parks Passes, $500 Credits with RV Wholesalers, etc.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for any taxes and fees associated with prize receipt. Prizes will be mailed via UPS ten (10) business days after receipt of the winner’s mailing address. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible registrations received during the respective Drawing Period. For a list of Giveaways winners, send an email with the subject line “ARVS Giveaways Winner List Request” to email@example.com within eight (8) weeks after the end of Giveaways Period. Winner names are usually posted 1 week following the show on the https://VirtualRVShow.com website.
7. General Provisions: The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaways, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaways, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, the Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaways or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Giveaways or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaways may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
8. Limitation of Liability; Release: Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers,
directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaways; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaways; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaways or the processing of entries; late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaways or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. By receipt of any prize, the winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim, cause of action, damages, losses liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (collectively, “Costs”), including, but not limited to, those arising from personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property (“collectively, “Claims”), arising out of or related to the winner’s participation in the Giveaways
10. Disputes: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaways, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (including costs associated with entering this Giveaways but in no event attorneys’ fees), and under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.